Monday, August 20, 2007

Onward

I don't feel like I've accomplished a ton of wedding planning this past week, though I'm certain I must have gotten at least something done! I did add a few shower dates to my calendar, so now I'm working on guest lists for those.
I also managed to plan out when to do certain tasks, so I know what things need to be done by the end of August, what can wait until October, what can't be done until the week before the wedding, and so on. It's the old "Better Grades Through Notebook Re-Organization" method: if I sit down and make a plan, it almost feels like I'm accomplishing something, whether I am or not.
I did manage to talk to someone about wedding music and I am only 12+/- addresses short of completing the guest list. I guess that's something, considering I started out last week needing about 80 addresses. Oh, and I compiled the playlist for my annual Christmas CD, so I can be sure to get those out. Maybe I have made slight progress. Baby steps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what are you doing for wedding music, anyway? As a music guy who did his own, I'm curious.

Christin said...

Honestly UJ, if you were going to be here, then I would ask you to do it, but as it is, I'm planning on hiring a DJ. I still want to talk to you about music though, so I'll shoot you an e-mail.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what can I say, you and Stephen picked stupid old December 1st, not me. :-) Thanks for thinking of me, though. I just did music for a wedding in June, so I have some good ideas. Let me know.