Monday, September 17, 2007

Update

*I'm having quite an adventure with the wedding invitations. I ordered them a few weeks ago and they were supposed to call me to come look at the proof within a few days. Well, I didn't hear from them for over a week so I decided to give them a call. The girl assured me that the proof would be in the next day, but when they called me the next day, it wasn't the proof that was in, it was the invitations themselves! Well, I was excited, so I went up to get them and wouldn't you know it? They were all wrong! Thankfully, the manager was there and handled it very professionally since her clerk was the one who made the mistake. I got a proof today for the corrected invitations, but it was still wrong (but better than the first ones), so I'm supposed to get another proof tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be right and I can move ahead.

*My dress is coming together beautifully and I'm so excited about it!

*Stephen and I have our first shower this weekend. He's flying in for a VERY quick trip. I know the traveling won't be fun for him, but hopefully he'll still have a good time.

*I'm feeling very good about all the planning (for today anyway). Since my mom was here last week while my new niece was born, she was able to help me with a lot more things. My mom is a gem! (So is my new little Layla.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for your wedding shower this weekend!! We're coming...I'm sooo excited to see you!

Lisa Huntington said...

I'll be there in spirit. Have tons of fun!