Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Still No Wedding Invitations

Word to the wise: don't order your wedding invitations from Paper Shack. This has been a complete hassle over something that should be very simple. This seems to be the way things are for me right now: if someone tells me something will take two weeks, they actually mean 4 or 5 weeks. Grr.

Other than that, thing are going okay. I have 1 month to get all my worldly possessions packed up to send across the country, so other wedding planning may take a back seat for a week or two until I get things packed and organized. And by "a week or two", I probably mean 4 or 5 weeks : )

I've had other fun things going on lately, too. A few weeks ago, we had our first shower/party. Stephen came in for it and we really had a great time. Our hosts really put together a fun party for us and we got lost of nice gifts. I'm very blessed to have so many wonderful friends.

I got to spend this past weekend in California. We had an excellent weekend together and I'm glad that I get to go back again next weekend! Both of us are getting very tired of flying, but it's worth the hassle. Only two more months to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good visit with Stephen. I can't believe the wedding invitations are still not right! You should definitely be getting these puppies free!!

Rachel S. said...

"and we got lost of nice gifts"?

I love you sis:)

hollie said...

But think how jet-setter cool you are now...Hopping on a plane to California for a weekend getaway with your love. Sounds glamorous :)